Wednesday, August 19, 2009

LIFE'S JOURNEY!

"Life is hard, but there is something that makes it all worthwhile."

A quote that merely defines my great experiences in the first quarter of our subject TLE-ICT IV. Aside from the learning that I have discovered such as the History of Internet, Search Engine, Protocol and Blogs. I was hard up in making the essays. I can't imagine if it would be good to read it, because of the reason that I was not a good writer, but still, I gave my best shot to finished all the requirements with originality.
As follows, I think TLE-ICT is like somewhat easy-hard subject. It's because I always use the computer, and factually I am addict to it. But not with things related to Literature like essay writing. And really, I enjoyed it a little bit.
As the journey of my first quarter ends, it's now beginning to enter the second part. And the challenges and failures that I've met would be just the source of my being more diligence for my studies. In short, I will strive more...much more...!

0 comments: